WHY DO THEY NEED IT?
- Cleans teeth and prevents scale buildup
- Helps to control bad breath
- Keeps gums healthy and promotes oral hygiene
- Natural salmon flavor for easy use
THEY NEED HELP?
○ Bad breath and difficult chewing
○ Excessive salivation
○ Drop in appetite
○ Pain and tartar buildup
○ Tooth loss
○ Toothpaste made from pure, natural ingredients.
○ Promotes the health of teeth and gums and prevents the proliferation of bacteria.
○ This toothpaste helps to relieve tartar buildup and helps reduce bad breath.
MODE D’EMPLOI :
Brush your dog’s fangs with a finger-stall or toothbrush designed for dogs. If you use a finger-stall, the flexibility and agility of your finger allow a gentler contact with the teeth and gum.
Start by lifting his chops gently to reveal his teeth. Brush from side to side to keep everything clean. Then open a little jaw to reach the inside of his mouth and brush very gently!
Most animals tolerate brushing for 30–60 seconds. An ideal brushing is every day, and once a week is better than nothing at all. Brushing is not recommended if your pet has oral pain.
Always be very careful and stay soft in all your movements!!
INTENSIVE: Clean your pet’s teeth once a day for 7 days.
PREVENTIVE: Clean your pet’s teeth 3 to 4 times a week to maintain good oral hygiene and maintain healthy teeth.
Natural ingredients complex: Purified water, silica, glycerine, grapefruit seed extract, coconut
oil, natural chicken flavour.
PRÉCAUTIONS: Please consult your veterinarian if your pet is experiencing side effetcs.It is inadvisable to use a toothpaste for humans as some may be toxic to the animal.